Friday, May 8, 2009

Day at the ER

Thursday started out like any normal Thursday. I know I need certain things done during the day, so I started my day out as usual. I started the laundry and noticed the cat had an accident on the laundry room floor. As I started cleaning that up, doing my "deep" cleaning which takes me through several stages and about an hour in time, I receive a phone call from my husband. He is slightly confused and wanted to know when I was coming to Little Rock. Well, I'm not due to be in Little Rock until the 14th. Then he asked if I could meet him at the Emergency Room because his boss was taking him there. He was showing signs of a possible stroke and needed to get it checked out. To make a long story short, he went through a CT scan, lab work and a MRI and there were no signs of damage from a stroke and he was sent home. He as been asleep 99% of the time since we left the parking lot at the ER. About 9:30 am on Friday, he dragged himself out of bed and says he feels fair. We will now see what Friday will bring us.

Oh wow... I forgot the laundry, now I have to get busy on that.



Update: 5/21/09
My husband is doing much better. Thankfully it looks like the stroke like problems were coming from his Blood Pressure medication working too well. He seems to be back to normal now.

3 comments:

missknits said...

oh wow! what a scare i am sure! i hope he is ok? will be ok?? prayers to you/him! hope friday is better!

CraftedFromTheHeart said...

MK... you are so kind. I'm keeping a close eye on him and just letting him rest for now.

Yarnjeannie said...

Sending prayers that your husband is okay. I'll check back again - keep us all posted!